Saturday, August 15, 2009

Don't Mean Ish

I was feeling a little empty today so I decided to dust off my Def Poetry collection DVDs. I got all six seasons that I got through super fast until I tailed off on the sixth and final season when chemistry and physics lab reports started busting my butt and my GPA. I'm glad I through it up on my big old living room TV screen on this select night, though. As soon as I conclude this entry I'm also gonna be dusting off my rhyme book. Here's a dude, Saddi Khali, to tide you over till I jump back on here with something to write. I'm prolly gonna rip the audio of this poem and make it a hook on one of my songs cuz I sweat it so much. I have to marry a poet. I don't know how I could happily make it through the rest of my life without a woman that can out-speak me on paper and in front of an open-minded, perceiving audience.



... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?