Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just What I Needed


NEW ANDRE 3000. I REPEAT ... NEW ANDRE 3000. (snippet from 2dopeboyz)


Well here's a revolutionary idea,
Why don't we both stay home and if the doorbell goes ding dong, we can act like we're not here.
Put them [?] on and take em right back off,
As a result. Like we work at IKEA,
Test every piece of furniture to see if it is stable.
You wanna take it out on me? Then do it on the table.
Mmm. Blow to the head, it's fatal.
Wait'll you get low to me. I ain't jokin, Dark Knight, Batman,
And I'm pokin that PussyCatwoman.
Pokieman (Pokemon) baby, go and push it back on me.
Hopin that maybe you'll wake up in the mornin and forget about it all.
I hate to see ya sad so if anybody call,
Tell em you'll let em know when we fall back to Earth.
Go berserk, bay-bay.

... but do take my word for it.

1 comment:

  1. You know its good to see Andre likes a real team... The Atlanta Braves. I like him more now!

    ReplyDelete

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?