Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gregg Pockovich


Just cuz I had a little DMX binge this morning and was inspired by the following lyrics:

"I wish Adam wouldn't have listened to Eve when he bit the apple,
I wish the Ku Klux Klan didn't own Snapple."

Ahhhhh, man. I needed a laugh from Mr. Simmons. The KKK doesn't own Snapple, in case you were wondering. But dead serious, I sweat X's music. That's no joke. Before his latest jail stint he was set to release a double album consisting of a hardcore CD juxtaposed with a ... gospel album. I was really looking forward to it, but who knows what the plans are now. As far as my collection goes, I got three cuts supposedly slated for that album. One of them, "I Wish", featured the (... um ...) thought-provoking lyrics above. And it also features Seal. When's the last time you thought about that guy? Prolly when you were flipping through random radio stations and stumbled across "Kiss from a Rose" and sang it at the top of your lungs. I put five bucks on it.


... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?