Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anyone Else. Anyone


Just to keep up with the undeniable rapping force as of late (one Kanye West), here's my Nah Right impression of linking up a song the millisecond it leaks. And you know I usually don't like to post the big records that you could find on any random blog tonight, but I'm on vacation about to hang out with my best friend ever that I rarely get to see. So let's just break the mold a little. Cool?


Did autotune just un-die? It's a possibility. Has Kan reached the pinnacle of music where he gets veto power over what Jay-Z says, yet? It's a possibility. Dude already laces all of Hova's beats, so he very well may have finally caught onto that same rung of public declaration. It's a possibility. Regardless, I really feel the concept and execution of this record. I relate too well almost. And I get that reaction off an immediate listen, too. I mean, I ain't on to much British-tinged pop music right now, but the three joints I've heard from Mr. Hudson sound really defined and distinctive in the direction he's going. I mess with it. "G.O.O.D. Music is definitely in tha beeldin." It's a possibility.

... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?