Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Broken Headphones


The new it artist for me right now just dropped his first proper free album last night. Definitely gonna be on constant roll once I get up out of this hospital. Thought I was about to die last night, but maybe God kept me so I could get this Broken Headphones joint in my system. Who knows?

QuESt -

Support dope artists who do music for the love of doing music. Whether he's gracing my dude Charlie Hilton's instrumentals or lending Donny Goines some lyrical support or simply shutting down all "Death of Autotune" freestyles, dude is doing his thing. Download it and spread it like a plague. You will not be disappointed.

via 2dopeboyz & illRoots & QuESt himself

... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?