Sunday, July 26, 2009

Don't You Judge of My Composure

Just got back from a week of volunteer roofing in South Carolina. Dead tired. Got nose surgery at 6:00 in the morning tomorrow. Yeah. And in honor of that ... I'm posting some Michael Jackson ...


So I got put on a version of this song way before I heard the original because of Fest's Man in the Mirror mixtape. It took me forever to actually look up where that original a cappella sample came from for dude's tribute, even though it had been one of my most played songs on my iTunes. I was even more crazy impressed once I saw it performed on this Oprah interview back in the day, prompting a quick change-up of making this the next big single.


MJ had more talent than could possibly be fathomed. It's absolutely insane. Edit: I had to change the clip of him beat boxing and singing a cappella on Oprah to the bootleg music video because that whale takes down everything off YouTube. The music video is still sweet though.

... but do take my word for it. iTunes Michael Jackson Dangerous link

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?