Monday, October 6, 2008

Tryinna Cash His Microphone Check


Here's another one for your ear drums.


I'm a name dropper. I can't help it.

So I'm pretty confident that I'mma have a side project going while I'm working serious of Vol. 2, A Laptop Chronicle. It's gonna be called Remix Your Ears Out and feature blends of all the crazy big songs that everybody and their mom drop a freestyle to. Stuff like "Swagga Like Us", "Incredible", "Let the Beat Build", and, of course, prolly a forty minute "A Milli"-fest.

And some awesome news, even though it means I'm gonna have to start from scratch on the "Whatever You Like" remix, "Weird Al" is dropping a T.I.-authorized parody of it tomorrow entitled ... "Whatever You Like". No joke! I'mma be on iTunes breakadawn downloading it!

... and so concludes another masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?