Monday, September 22, 2008

You Can Have Whatever I Post


So I finished it quicker than I thought I would! With this song I've transitioned further into GarageBand DJism!

I'm pretty proud of this one.


I blended all of these, but every verse and chorus was written as a freestyle/remix to this exact song, so there's no sped up or slowed down or weird flowed verses!

And then I'm in it! Ha! I hope you all appreciate the inspiration if you listen to the whole song! I think it's well worth it, if even it's just for a laugh! But for real, this remix is no joke. You'll feel that the original is incomplete after you listen to "my" version!

Give me some feedback on these comments you can click on below each post! You can even drop a response anonymously if for whatever reason you don't want your name or website attached to it. All the best blogs in the world have discussions and multiple in-responses among the comments, so I'd be the happiest person alive to see some of those on this site! Peace till after the student Poetry Slam tonight!

... and so concludes another masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?