Friday, October 3, 2008

Out in Wis Kansin

My dude Marcus put it straight when we were talking way long time ago when I worked at UPS what single Wayne should put out after "Lollipop" and "A Milli" ran their course. I was all for "Playing With Fire" cuz I think that's a banger beyond all bangers whether it interpolates the Rolling Stones or not! And I still think it has the greatest music video potential of any Tha Third Carter song. But Marcus quickly reminded me, "Come on, man, you know he's gonna put out 'Got Money'. White people love T-Pain." And there ya go. He put out "Got Money".

I do got a soft spot for the master of the vocoder. I ain't going all out and saying the guy's the greatest musical genius since Bob Dylan or something, but I will say both of his albums are certified classics in my iTunes library.

And Tha Third Najm ain't shaping up too badly either. Officially to be known as Thr33 Ringz, "Don't Believe It" grew on me and the leaked potential singles hopefully will do the same. And so pops up this brand new one today:


If it worked on a Lil' Mama track, why not pair up again? And here's some solo bonus favorites that haven't gotten shine from the hook king of the last three years.


And, no, T-Peezy is not my third wifey. You were thinking it if you were counting every other post you nasty.

... and so concludes another masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?