Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back at It


Mr. Hamilton is back at it again. Not Anthony Hamilton. Not Jeezy Hamilton.


Charles has quickly become a polarizing figure in hip hop. I personally find the short-lived (and media-created) "beefs" and assaulting commentary stupidly hilarious, but it's really getting his name out there. Unfortunately, a lot of it's just a bunch of hate. Not enough people let his music speak for him instead of what they read on gossip blogs. Or legit hip hop blogs' comment boards ...

Like I've said before, I listen to every Charles project multiple times. And thoroughly at that. So I have no words of its quality as of yet, but I'll get back to you. Chuck is still my favorite out there doing it right now. Until Andre's back, of course ... but hopefully not too speedily.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?