Sunday, April 12, 2009

k-os: Remixed


To promote his upcoming album Yes!, the legendary k-os gave out an EP's worth of material to be remixed by any producer who wanted to take a chance at it. No matter who won the contest, any form of music helmed by k-os is going to be ridiculously nice.

Yes! Circle Research Remix EP

While this production group gave the sound a more mechanical/electronic vibe, it's still really nice. I expect to probably enjoy his self-produced versions a little more, but he's offering this EP for free! So I'm definitely on board with it. If I can stress anything to you in life, let it be that everyone will love k-os's music if they listen to it. He crafts perfect vibes to go with perfect sounds to go with perfect rhymes to go with perfect singing. I've never heard a track from him that I've been disappointed in. I don't know if I can say that about anyone else in the entire universe.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?