Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First 2 Online Locations!!


Amazon mp3:
http://www.amazon.com/I-Get-That-A-Lot/dp/B00260A33G/ref=sr_shvl_album_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1239647989
Rhapsody:
http://mp3.rhapsody.com/chris-campbell/i-get-that-a-lot

I'm blown away. I can't wait for it to be on iTunes as soon as possible, but if any of you want to buy my album right now, then these two sites are your hook up. Hopefully everything's up from here. My music is now honest to God out in the world.

If you listen to my stuff, the best thing you could possibly ever do for me (along with buying the album itself!) is to write a customer review on Amazon (and iTunes when it gets put up there). People genuinely put a lot of faith in positive reviews on these sites. Thank you so much. If you could help me promote this in any way you possibly could I would be forever grateful.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?