Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just Def


I watched all of season 1 of Def Poetry Jam the last couple days. That's soul stuff. All the dudes are cool and whatever, but some of the most beautifully spoken women perform on that show and just absolutely radiate the most amazingly attractive qualities in literally just minutes of soul bearing. Goodness. Now if I could only meet one of those girl poets in real life who actually lived and believed the same as they orated, then I'd be getting somewhere.


Here are my dudes, though, as promoted on my spoken word album cover. There's absolutely nothing like seeing them live, but you can check these CD tracks till you can find a show of them!

And if you're looking at those tracks thinking in the back of your head "well ... I'm not really into poetry ..." then you're being ignorant. No offense, of course. But ignorant. Just download the stuff. Stop arguing with me! Dang.

... and so concludes another masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?