Sunday, September 21, 2008

Keep Your Love Lockdown


Just in case you're wearing hip hop blocking shades, I wanted to post Kanye's crazy amazing new single "Love Lockdown".

Kanye West - Love Lockdown zip

In that I have all three versions out right now: the VMA-closing live performance, the studio demo that popped up shortly after, and the newly revamped and re-sung version. I love it beyond all lovingness even though Kan doesn't rap a single bar, he's always been an artist above genre, and if auto tune makes him confident in his singing ability, I'll take it for all it's worth, cuz 808's and Heartbreaks is gonna be a stupid amazing album, and yes, I know this is a crazy-long run on sentence. I like the song that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?