Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give in to Me/Human Nature

Charles Hamilton released a project recently featuring MJ samplings, which is cool and all, but I'm kinda weirded out hearing two joints that I already reinterpreted on there. Ha. He obviously in no way was biting off me since he's never even heard of me and my sampling wasn't that original to begin with, but it's still ... weird. Ya know?

Michael Jackson - Give in to Me (feat. Slash)
Chris Campbell - Giving In (feat. Aaronn Ralph)
Charles Hamilton - Elisa

Michael Jackson - Human Nature
Chris Campbell - Why Oh Why (feat. Aaronn Ralph)
Charles Hamilton - Kat Stacks is My Oasis

Full Mixtape:
Charles Hamilton - Mic Check (LWord3)
Tracklisting:
1. Anyone
2. Myongii
3. Kellye
4. SimoneNation
5. Elisa
6. Kat Stacks is My Oasis
7. Ce
8. Celia (Inst.)
9. Tricia (Inst.)
10. [Interlude]
11. Zoe Saldana (Inst.)
12. Rihanna (Inst.)
13. Shanelle (Inst.)
14. Truer Feelings About Shantel (Inst.)

... and Free Enes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?