Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Concert Catalogue

This is from MY OWN CAMERA
There are really only four kinds of people in the world: musicians, comedians, poets, and presidents. And I just wanted to throw together a post I'll update randomly whenever I see a new one of those kinds of people. Alphabetically, of course.

And I enjoy my list, but you gotta cut me some slack. I have the disadvantage of living in Kentucky ... who wants to come to the neutral Civil War state? I'm exaggerating, of course, as I've missed Weezy, Jeezy, Macy Gray, and Mike Posner shows recently between Louisville and Lexington that I can think off the top of my head. And then there's the unfortunate misses such as the fact that Wale should be in there, but he was stupid and performed at the BET Awards last year instead of fulfilling his portion of the Jigga show at Northern Kentucky University. Hopefully UK can keep up its stellar scheduling to add to the Drake and B.o.B shows that I was able to attend across the street from my dorm. But the real hype comes after the second week of November 2010 when I'll really have a significant comedy list as I got tickets for Jeff Dunham and Dane Cook with my girlfriend. So yeah ... that's all.

Musicians
Audio Adrenaline
B.o.B
Big Daddy Kane
Dana Dane
Doug E. Fresh
Drake
Francis and the Lights
J. Cole
Jason Derulo
Jay-Z
k-os
KJ-52
N.E.R.D
P.O.D.
Playboy Tre'
Reliant K
Slick Rick
Tanya Morgan
tobyMac
Trey Songz
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Whodini

Comedians
Sarah Colonna
Dane Cook
Jeff Dunham
Chris Franjola
Zach Galifianakis
Tim Meadows
Robin Williams

Poets
Ken Arkind
Black Ice
Shihan
Panama Soweto

Presidents
Bill Clinton

... and Free Enes.

1 comment:

  1. I Liked very much your blog!
    Look at mine too, please?
    http://dropthewordy.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?