Monday, February 16, 2009

My Brain Is Still Alive


How you finna drop a mixtape on either side of All-Star weekend?

Charles Hamilton just let the word skim the surface of Well Isn't This Awkward on Thursday night and now he's got a whole nuther one in My Brain Is Alive. Oh my goodness. Who does that? All new material? You serious? For real?


Now I haven't had an opportunity to absorb the newest one yet, but I've bumped the former tape about 6 times now and I'm in love with it. Nasty concept with retarded nice production from all the right songs. And lyrics to boot. Everyone takes for granted how intricately dope CH is on the mic most of the time. Everyone gets caught up in how different he makes himself and try to label him a certain way that they forget the words that are flowing at a ridiculously constant rate. Dude is serious.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?