Sunday, February 15, 2009

Apology?


So Chris Brown channeled his frustrations into a little ditty. I could copy and paste all the rumors of his and Rihanna's situation on here, but I don't know if I have enough strength in my right-clicking finger.


All I have to say is that I really hope that he wrote that. I scribe my life issues lyrically all the time, so I actually feel for dude if he painfully created this out of the emotional void of the last week. But I'm afraid of this as a publicist creation as Akon's "Sorry (Blame It on Me)" was. I hope not, though. Crazy sad story. Even more so if you realize that nobody would care either way if they weren't famous. It would simply be a discrete, accepted occurrence.

UPDATE: After seeing the picture of what he did to her, I don't care what he has to say for a looong, long time. He went absolutely dementedly primative. There is something so deeply wrong with any human being that could possibly lay hands on a woman in that way.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?