Monday, March 30, 2009

Potential


This whole John Calipari-to-UK thing better turn out for real. I've already invested too much time into basking in how perfect next season would be with Jodie/Patt staying along with a charismatic coach and the greatest new recruits possible. Just perfection. You don't even know. I have unconditional UK pride and even found the beauty in our NIT season, but a literal flip from middle of the pack team with 2 studs to a contending return-to-glory wholesale program would be the sweetest thing ever. I love my Lakers forever and always, but my University is the sport team in my life.

We need the man to be the face of our program. A man with a smile instead of a dead face glare. A man with a substitution pattern instead of a coin-toss lineup. A man with a feel on the media instead of a public jerk. A man who will publicly be proud of how intensely we will be there to support our team instead of a guy fixated on uncaring nonchalance. A guy who won't let us lose to Gardner-Webb. That's all I'm asking for. I'll even give up all my Christmas presents this year for it.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?