Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exxx-Girlfriends


Straight dirty, so don't download if you have sensitive ears, but I just really like this song.


This beat is something I'd kill to have. The gentle acoustics come off so hauntingly awesome. Joey dominates the chorus, though. Not sure if I could one up that. I really like the 9 or so songs I've heard from Padded Room, but it, as all albums (I digress), has gotten terrible reviews by heads as a 6 year late sophomore effort. But it got great reviews by mainstream mediums that only hit audiences who wouldn't buy a Budden album anyways. I'm definitely gonna cop it at some point, though, when we cross paths.

What could never get a negative nod is if a Slaughterhouse record actually pops up at some point. That would be a straight miracle.

... put 'em both together and you got yourself a super spork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?