Thursday, December 17, 2009

Classic: Exhibit C


I just bought this two seconds ago. So I think you should too.

Literally the only reason that Jay Electronica isn't the most hailed emcee out today is because, for whatever reason, he doesn't frickin' release full projects or anything for purchase. Welp, him and Just Blaze put this single up for sale. And it's monstrous. I swiped a picture of Jay Elec transcribing the lyrics himself off of Rappers I Know. Some people don't get what the dude's about and some people would kill someone for talking sideways about his music. I mean, half his appeal though is the mystery surrounding his surreal presence on the mic. So maybe it needs to be like this for him to keep that cult presence. On the other hand, the other half of his appeal is better-than-everyone-elseness, so it's all good.

Jay Electronica - Exhibit C [iTunes Link]


... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?