Monday, January 12, 2009

Classic: Three Sides to a Story


This song moved me when I first heard it. How many times do you think you would spin a 7 minute record? I had to listen to it four times in a row right then. And countless times after that. A story so vividly spoken and interwoven along three verses with their corresponding points of view and timelines all funneling to a chilling third-person narrative ending ... I still get chills.


It kills me cuz Joey did this strickly for a mixtape. Not even Steven Speilberg could have improved on this epic. Pleeeease listen to this song. It's retarded good. I don't feel like I can list the characters' names cuz even that's revealing too much. I got nothing else to say.

... this was whatcha all been waitin' for ain't it?

1 comment:

  1. ....you totally have it putting the lakers up there with family...nice play.. GO LAKERS! SPreaD the LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?