Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heartbeats


This is the funniest "Sampled" pairing up ever in my opinion. brandUn DeShay and Sage Francis. Though the emcees couldn't be anymore different, that's not what makes it hilarious. You'll have to listen to the songs for that. These joints sample (or are just freestyled over) "Heartbeats" by the Swedish techno group The Knife. And I will now write the details of that exact sentence again, as I trust no one's inference skills ...

The Knife - Heartbeats

brandUn DeShay - Heartbeats Freestyle
Sage Francis - Who Farted? Pt. 1
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats (Cover)

Plus I'll throw in an acoustic cover by Jose Gonzalez that's pretty sweet. I know you'll love me for it. This post is a classic one for the ages. I don't care what no one says. And this is all inter-connected by the fact that brandUn sampled Jose for the joint "Behind The Mirror" on my No Really, I'm a Rapper EP. But you already knew that, right?

... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?