Monday, November 23, 2009

Guess Who's Back Back Back

The blog is nowhere to be found, so I guess we'll just have to take it from his Twitter 140 characters at a time. But regardless, Charles Hamilton is back.



Charles Hamilton - Charles Hamilton is Back

I love reading all the comments on other sites about this track. People have been told that this joint is heat by the blogging powers that be. Acting as if this isn't the exact same stuff he put out all of 2008-2009 before his hiatus. So all the sudden, people are talking about how hard he went in over this beat. I'll give you 350 of the 370 tracks I have involving CH, and all of them are just as dope as this. So while I'm happy everybody likes it, I'm sitting here hysterical at the notion that this is any different from the flames that he'd been putting out. I just think that people don't have enough time for "concepts" in their life. Everything's gotta be an easily accessible single that you don't have to go in with any background on. Oh well. Charles Hamilton is back. What am I complaining for?

... but do take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?