Saturday, July 3, 2010

Out of Necessity

I don't know why, but this morning I was alternating between listening to my "Recently Added" playlist and Cee-Lo's Stray Bullets mixtape and I felt like I was just waiting for something new. I needed a brand new listen-100-percent-all-the-way-through project in my life really desperately for some reason. And then I find out that my favorite non-Andre rapper out there just released a brand new sequel project to my favorite tape of his last year. Now that need is quenched.

Charles Hamilton - Well This Isn't Awkward: Winner Takes All

Trlcklisting:
1. Dr. Intricacy Presents: Cinematic Hallucinations
2. The Bachelor Finale
3. Gameday
4. Humble Beginnings
5. Media Take Out
6. The Last Slice
7. Peter Pad’s Commercial Break
8. Good Guy Goes Off
9. Repremanded
10. Conner Harrington’s Final Thought
11. In Case I Get Them Both
12. In Case I Only Get One
13. In Case I End Up Alone

... and do the John Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

so what did ya think about whatever the heck i wrote?